Switching to gas requires a qualified technician.
When your electrical appliances don’t meet your home standards, gas alternatives are a very popular choice. There are many reasons why you might want to use gas in your household. To help you with your decisions here’s is what you need to know about installing gas in your home in Pyrmont.
Why choose gas?
- It saves you money by being more efficient than other energy sources
- Natural gas is one of the safest energy sources
- Provides “endless hot water”, instantly controlled cooking. everything becomes available at a press of the button
- You can use it for a variety of appliances in your house
- Adds value to your property
- It’s environmentally friendly
- Australia has natural gas in abundance so you never have to worry about running out of it
- Once it’s installed, it’s convenient to use
We can fit your home correctly
Whether you are considering it for heating or cooking, you need to entrust the installation to an experienced and qualified tradesmen.
When a Service Today technician is fitting your home for gas, you can be ensured that they are:
- Fully licensed and compliant
- Completely insured
- Highly experienced with every aspect of gas fitting
- Capable of choosing right materials for installation efficiency
- Able to provide compliance documentation on completion
- Fast and efficient without disturbing your daily routine
Service Today technicians in Pyrmont understand every aspect of gas fitting from quoting through to full installation. Their solutions can save you on installation and operational costs while ensuring the safety of all pipes and fittings. We can also offer maintenance and servicing at your request. Our company also offers maintenance services upon your request.
Enquire about a Service Today gas fitting now!